Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year! What will 2009 bring for us all? Snowshoes, that's what!

Today we are going to try our snowshoes out. The pack is high, the powder looks perfect and it's snowing....again or is that 'still'.

Pictures are sure to follow if I can stay upright. The mud comes out tomorrow and I'm back in the pantry. Bill has fought off the evil Mr. Frost and it's going to be above normal temperatures for at least two weeks. Time to take advantage of the warmth. Also, I want my bathroom finished. No mudding, taping...no finished bathroom. And then there's the kitchen. I bought the new Canadian Living Baking book (with the Library's gift card, thank you) and have been challenged by Lisa F to Kitchen Aid Mixer wars. So, I need that kitchen!

Porridge, coffee, snowshoes.....silence.

No comments: