Sunday 16 November 2008

This morning we cleaned the property out front as much as we could. The drywall leftovers will have to wait until we have Jody's truck. Not to worry. My little pine has Christmas decorations on him and I moved the Lantern beside him so he wasn't lonely. It's very zen...except for the water spout but that's the water element.

It's dull and rainy but very fresh. The wind is soft but there is this waiting that seems to be happening. Hmmmm.

John the Butcher is now an acquaintance. Always good to get to know your butcher. He makes these killer Apple Pork Sausages. My mouth waters thinking of them. There is a variety of tastes. I mean to try every one of them. Unfortunately, his fresh turkeys cost about what I spend on a whole dinner. But his sausages will come in handy for stuffing. Mmmmm.

Quiet Sunday. Paper, book, fire, tea.

1 comment:

The Renegade Librarian said...

Hey,

I am not going to lie to you, I am pretty jealous of you right this second as I sit here in the library on a Tuesday night. Miss your smiling face sitting beside me!