Tuesday 11 November 2008

Snow falling on aspens. That was what we woke up to this morning.

It seems that mudding isn't going to be my second career. It isn't going as well as I would like it to but it seems sanding can save me. After the second coat of mud on the drywall screws J1 came by to let me know I was doing it wrong. Although I was doing it "by the book" there are many other ways with less sanding. Maybe there are. Sigh.

The time here is bliss (minus the mudding). I love to look out the window and see Aspen and Spruce and even that pesky squirrel that Dan named Cuddles. It's early evening and the tall evergreens are swaying with the wind. When you are outside you can hear the wind coming through the trees and you stand and wait for the wind to arrive. It is such a beautiful sound.

All is silent except for the clicking of a hot woodstove. I do feel blessed.

No comments: