Friday 6 February 2009

Not much to say but I thought I would post some pictures of Hathaway Lake in the winter especially for my sister and the Deka Lake Convoy. We are also doing quite a bit lately inside the house. Bill has worked at creating the vanity...it's cedar lathe on plywood and is stained a combo of half cherry and half mahogany. It is going to look very impressive. It reminded us of when we built a table for the Sid Sirocca for our good friend Brent. Although, we were able to buy mahogany then and we must have oiled that damn table a hundred times. It was soooo beautiful and fit wonderfully in Brent's boat. Now---forget buying mahogany lathe! The bedroom door is hung, the young man came and mudded and taped our ceilings in the open area and bedroom, and I've moved into the bathroom, cursing and swinging my mudding knives.

I digress: pictures for friends and family

No comments: