Friday 27 February 2009

It was such a beautiful day today that we went walking and looking for the momma moose and her chicks. We didn't see them as it was a bit late in the day but the day was glorious.

Jody saw a coyote running along side him as he drove down Horse Lake Road. Is he some sort of magnet and I'm not? We have a coyote visiting us but I only see his/her footprints. Oh, well.

Looking for moose

Miss my friends and family ever so much. We're looking forward to the Deka Lake Convoy that is coming up at the end of August! And my sister who will join us in the summer. If Jen can she'll be up too but we're hoping she will have a brand new ever so special job by then.

1 comment:

The Renegade Librarian said...

Yessss, you're back! Thanks so much for the update--the blogosphere has missed you! I hope that you will soon be able to see more of the wildlife that you seem to spend much of your time chasing/pining for!

Caitlin and I are doing well and are already well into packing up to move to the brand new Casa del Bingham! Next time you're in Victoria, I hope we'll be able to show it to you!

It's Tuesday night which means hanging out with Lucie, having fun with the crazies, and most likely dealing with McNutty. *le sigh*